Skip to main content

MY BIRTH STORY

Motherhood has been fair to me; from pregnancy to birthing my gem, it has been a beautiful journey and I simply can't remember what life was without her.

Although I didn't feel the sudden gush of butterflies in my Tommy just immediately and it was weird.
 I had watched tons of vlogs on birthing and read books and blogs and most of the mum's would swear they'd instant butterflies in their Tommy and fell hopelessly in love immediately they laid eyes on their newborn.

As I watched the nurse clean my baby all that'd come to mind was 'She was a stranger that'd just become mine'.

My lo weighed 3.5kg at birth. I was really determined to watch the weight because I was scared of the blade (lol).  She'd arrived as at 10:54pm with two good push😂😂😂.

Amazingly I completely forgot what contractions were or felt like.

To every soon to be mum's every birth story is unique and I wish y'all a beautiful birth experience.


love


LuluXtra


Comments

Unknown said…
Beautiful story.... I tap into your Grace

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I GOT RID OF ACNE So late last year 2015 I had this very terrifying acne experience; I've always been prone to pimple but not like the once that had appeared on my face. At first I was thinking it's due to change of environment since I had just returned from school back to Nigeria, so I prayed they just disappear as soon as possible,  This was somet ime around December 2015; but Instead of my face healing it was getting worse.  Not too long every one I knew became a cosmetologist, offering different advice on what I could do, I read blogs, I fell in love with any acne help product I came across; from scrubbing my face with baking powder, to cleanser and fade out black spots face lotion nothing seemed to be working for me. My Dear I gave up! Gave up applying make up because I felt those color corrector I was applying before and after my foundation were doing more harm than good so I'd purchase another once it's finished.  We've seen amazing wonders of ma...

Getting Hitched

Been Married for Three months traditionally and two months legally and in the sight of God. I tend to see and listen to many single ladies drowl and gush on the thought of getting Married. Now don't get me wrong there's absolutely nothing wrong with that if only it's for the right reasons and with a proper understanding of the word "Marriage". During school days i was opportuned to have several amazing friends who'd gush and fantasies on their dream wedding mostly when they go online and check out videos and stories on some of the top Nigerian weddings via Instagram. Back then for me I wasn't really all blown away by the thought of having a fabulous wedding and what not; I was rather more of a  " I am happy and that's all that counts".  I had my boyfriend then back in school and we were really happy but never for once did I allow the thought of marriage sink in because quote me wrong but I felt marriage would ruin everythin...

Fifteen Things I Would Teach My Daughter

Motherhood is overwhelming . I mean all what I think about is ensuring a sustainable and bright future for my baby girl. For me having a baby girl is like recreating the mini version of yourself and doing anything possible to avert her from making the same mistakes you made and encouraging her to do things you wished you'd have done but was too scared to do. Now that's my truth, I can't say for any other person. Fact is I can't manipulate my daughter's future neither is it right to dictate her life, but here are things I'd love to teach her.  Your Gender Doesn't Define What You Should Do,  Become or Love:  Growing up as a young girl society made me believe some certain things are meant for the male and also for the female; from career choices to hobbies, even as far as to politics, TV shows or entertainment etc.Now this is not a sexist blog but I'd love for my baby girl to know that the things she loves and is passionate about isn't and shouldn...